After the craziness of the holidays I was finally able to get together with Amanda and get to cuddle her sweet babies Ainsley and Carson. She packed up the babies and picked me up and we headed to the mall for a wonderful lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. After
lunch we strolled around the mall and hit the sales at Gymboree and Bath and Body Works. Then we headed back to my house. It was so fun to hang out and catch up and play with the babies. I was so amazed at how good they were!! They slept all through lunch and shopping without making a peep. What a fun day off :-)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Susannah! I just found you blog from Erinn's. How fun!!! Send me your email address (mrs.tucktuck@gmail.com) and I'll add you to our blog.
Love you! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment