Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to Work

Well after almost a month off of work I jumped back into the trenches yesterday morning. I forgot how painful getting up at 5am can be :-) But, the Lord was so faithful!! I really prayed that things would go smoothly, that the unit wouldn't be in utter chaos, which is what it has been for the last few weeks, and that I would remember why I love my job so much. I honestly don't think that things could have gone better!!! I have had 2 great days, got to share a little bit about my travels with several of my coworkers and I was able to really focus on caring for the babies and wasn't distracted by any drama or management related issues. My batteries have been recharged and the Lord has restored my focus and my love for my patients and their families.

"O Lord you are my God, I will exalt you. I will give thanks to your name. For you have worked wonders, plans formed long ago with perfect faithfulness." Isaiah 25:1

0 comments: