Jill and I in 4th row!!
Chuck Crawford our favorite fiddler/guitar player
for Heartland
Our seats were on the 4th row (Jill rocks at getting close seats) and just to the left of the catwalk that comes out from the stage so we were VERY close to the performers!!! We missed the very first band, but were there for all the rest: Heartland, Jake Owen, Eric Church, Tracy Byrd and Blake Shelton. It was AWESOME!!! We swooned over Jake and Blake and let our inner redneck women out for the evening :-) But most importantly I remembered how much I miss living with her and how much fun we have no matter what we are doing. I thank the Lord for blessing me with such an incredible friend!!
1 comments:
Whooops! I really do know your age, I must have accidentally hit the "9" instead of the "8." Sorry! Completely accidental! I have changed it now!
Post a Comment