A couple of weeks ago I headed to Greensboro for the day to have lunch with Mom, Annie and Meghan, and Erin, Riley, and Mary Kenzie and to do a little strawberry pickin'. Annie's friend Michaela's family has a farm and it has somewhat become an annual tradition to go and pick strawberries there. It was so fun to go with little kids!! I think Riley ate as many strawberries as he picked :-) But the best part was after pickin' we all got ice cream from the little store they run and Mary Kenzie LOVED the ice cream!! She kept screaming until Meghan fed her more. It was the funniest thing. She would take a bite and then would squeal and scream until she got more :-) (I think she 'inherited' that from her daddy!!)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment